Ingredients for one portion:
- 1/3 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 280 g of cooked navy beans
- Season with salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of organic spirulina (approx. 4.2 g) or 2 teaspoons of organic chlorella (approx. 9 g)
Mix the navy beans, olive oil, lemon juice and spices until the texture is smooth. Add 1 teaspoon of spirulina or 2 teaspoons of chlorella in the spread. Add the SUPERDIET powder at the last minute.
The following products can be added to this recipe:
- Organic SUPERDIET Ginseng Protect of Siberia
- Organic SUPERDIET Elderberry Immunity Quatuor
- Organic SUPERDIET Acerola Cherry Tonic Quatuor
Follow recommendations and precautions for use on each product.