Ingredients for one portion:
- 2 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 100 g of soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut flower syrup
- Shavings of black chocolate
- Several pieces of fruit rich in Vitamin C (oranges and kiwis)
- 1 flat teaspoon of organic camu camu (approx. 3 g)
Rehydrate the rolled oats with the yogurt in a bowl. Mix in the coconut flower syrup, cocoa and camu camu. Spread fruit and sprinkle black-chocolate shavings on the top.
The following products can be added to this recipe :
Follow recommendations and precautions for use on each product.